Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 YEARS LATER: H-O

Addy Hall White Went to Weber State for three years, got married, finished at Utah State, Had three kids (one Girl and two boys), Live in Lehi Utah and Loving life.

Sarina Harbour and Ben Keefer--
Ben and I worked together at Arbys in Farr West during HS and started dating after graduation in 2001 (We never knew each other from HS only from working together) We continued to date and then Ben got his mission call to Adelaide Australia. He left for the 2 years and while he was gone I moved to the Washington DC area and went to nursing school. He got back and we decided we still liked each other so I finished up nursing school out there and moved back to Ut. We continued dating while Ben was working and I was finishing up my nursing degree at Stevens Henager here in Ogden. We got married in the Ogden temple on May 24 2008. I currently work at Ogden Regional Medical Center on the surgical unit and Ben works for the United States Postal Service. We are expecting our first child December 11 of this year (i am currently 20 w. pregnant) and we love our house here in Ogden on 28th st.

Dan Hatch-- served a mission in Venezuela. Married Tara O'Dell (also a Warrior, class of 2003) June 2, 2007. We have two boys Trevin (2) and Carson (8months). I graduated from Weber State with my Bachelors and from Marquette School of Dentistry in Milwaukee WI with my D.D.S. We currently live in Smithfield Utah and i am working as a dentist at Smithfield dental Care.

Brady Hess-- I played football at Snow College for one year after high school. I chose to serve a mission and was called to New Jersey where I participated in a "graduate school of life" of sorts. Up to that point it was the greatest two years of my life, and has since served as something I lean on to define who I am. I can't say enough about this experience but I will stop there.
After my mission I returned home, decided I loved Utah, and stayed close to home attending Weber State University. I met a cute girl from North Ogden, Stephanie Mitton, a fellow Weber High graduate a few years our junior, and married her in the Bountiful Temple in 2005. I graduated from WSU in 2006 in Health Administration and we built a little house in Plain City in 2008 and have been there ever since. Both Stephanie and I work in the Health Care industry. In October 2009 Stephanie gave birth to the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen, and now she gets to spend more time at home with her. We have been very blessed and feel bad we aren't there to share in the fun with everyone tonight. Hopefully, we will be able to see you next time.

Leah Daryl Hinchcliff Miller-- After I graduated high school I had a lot of crappy jobs, I worked in fast food, telemarketing. I also dabbled in some modeling. When I was 20 I met the man of my dreams (Tim Miller) and we got married in the Bountiful temple in September, 2004. He was from Colorado and had gotten into graduate school in Colorado so right after we got married we moved to Colorado. We were married for two and a half years in 2007 when I gave birth to my oldest Caleb. (4 1/2) Almost three years ago I decided to change my name, it was something I had always wanted to do so I finally got up the courage and decided to do it. I let my husband help me name myself, which was actually kinda cool. I decided on the name Leah because it was always a name I had liked. I kept my middle name as Daryl though as to not offend my parents.
I had another son in 2010 his name is Gavin. (16 months) I am a Stay at home mom and I love it. My family is my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Marcia Hutchison Wilson-- The past ten years have been filled with school, travel within the U.S. (beyond someday), friends, love, kids, and family. Lots of plans yet to come...

Ryan Isakson-- After high school, I attended BYU for a semester before serving a two-year LDS mission in Florianopolis Brazil. After returning home I completed a bachelors degree in biology from BYU. I completed a three-month internship in Mozambique in southern Africa working in villages with health programs including HIV testing and care. I met my beautiful wife Candice in 2007 and we were married in the LosAngeles LDS temple in November of that year.

We moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan where I went to school and received a masters degree in public health. In my program I focused on designing and evaluating programs and tools to promote healthy behaviors in the workplace to increase productivity and reduce employer health care costs. After graduating, we moved back to Utah and I have since been working with health programs for a refugee resettlement agency. Our first son, Wesley, was born last December and he has been an awesome and fun addition to our family. We really enjoy traveling, being in the outdoors, and hanging out with family and friends.

Kara Jorgensen Utt-- After high school I attended Utah State University where I received a degree in Wildlife Sciences. In 2005 I married Richard Utt. In 2006 we moved to the Matador Ranch near Malta, Montana. While in Montana I volunteered for the Nature Conservancy and worked as a Weed Scout for the county. In 2009 we were blessed with a daughter, Caroline. We now live in Rawlins, WY and I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom.

Ryan Laterza-- After graduating HS, I studied electrical engineering and biomedical engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder.

While there I studied abroad in England for 6 months and walked on the university basketball team and played college ball in England. Throughout college I worked part time teaching tennis and stayed active playing intramural sports and skiing. After graduating college, I went to medical school at the University of Colorado at Denver and continued to work as a tennis pro. While in medical school I worked with a cardiologist to help invent a biomedical device to aid in the diagnosis of heart murmurs. I graduated from medical school last year, and I’m currently doing my residency in anesthesiology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City and aspire to complete a fellowship in cardiac anesthesiology.

Uanona Lauto’o-- I went to college, where I did the whole Disney College Program thing and learned I don't like humidity. Came back nearly finished school and now I work in Salt Lake I dream about being a cover band singer and getting a second degree in accounting after of course finishing the first one... um the story continues :)

Josh Loud-- After graduation I spent a semester at BYU before leaving for my mission to southern Germany and Austria. Upon returning, I spent two months working as a substitute teacher for the Weber school district, so I had the chance to visit Weber High a few times and meet with some of my old teachers. I went back to BYU in the summer of 2004 and met my wife Shelby the following January. We were married in August of 2005. I graduated from BYU in 2008 with a double major in Economics and Political Science and a minor in mathematics. I started a PhD program in economics at Stanford in the fall of 2008 and expect to graduate in 2013. We have one daughter, Aubrey, who was born in September of 2009.

Brian Manscill-- I was in the Army infantry for 3 years stationed up at fort wainwright Alaska. I was in the 172nd stryker brigade part of 2-1 infantry Legionaires. we were deployed to Iraq for 16 months serving 12 months in Mosul and then as we were leaving to come home we were extended for 4 more months and sent to Baghdad. I live in Georgia with my wife and daughter. We have another baby on the way, due in February.

Paul Mason-- Have participated in various disc golf tournaments, some of which were charitable. Have worked briefly at a variety of various establishments. Have run 1 or 2 5Ks and a Spartan competition/race. Took family to rock concert. Was married for an entire 4 1/2 months. Received Associate degree. An Austrian lived in my shed. Further info upon inquiry.

Keri McCoy BaileyI have my Cosmetology license and live in Monroe, Washington with my family. I have been married for 10 years and have 3 girls—twins that are almost 11 and an 8 year old. We haven't gotten our recent family pictures back yet, so this is me with one of the twins, Katie.

Rebecca Meyer Jensen--
the last 10 years I went to Utah State and met the most handsome man in the world and married him. I graduated from Idaho State with a Masters of Occupational Therapy. Moved to Sandpoint, Idaho (in the panhandle) to work, had my first baby and now pregnant with my second due in Jan.

Brady Mock-- After high school I served a mission to Columbus Ohio from 2002-2004. I married Laurel Wolthuis in 2006 and we had our daughter, Paisley Jane, in January of 2009. Shortly after she was born I graduated from Weber State in Zoology and we moved from Ogden to Pittsburgh, PA. I am currently in my 3rd year of medical school at the University of Pittsburgh. I enjoy wake boarding, learning, camping, exploring the east coast, and sports.

Melissa Moore Oholendt-- Married a boy who was my first kiss, moved to Minneapolis for law school (him), started a wedding photography business (me), added a no-no-bad-dog named Gunnar to the family (us) and lived happily ever after (so far).

Mickenzie Moore Brooks-- The fall after graduation I left for Arizona to attend Arizona State University. The following year I attended BYU Hawaii, then went back to ASU and finished my degree in Business Marketing in 2005. I met my husband while attending ASU (he is from Arizona). We were married in July of 2004. Following graduation I worked for an online marketing agency for a few years. We moved back to Utah in 2007 and had our first child, Lincoln. I am currently a stay and home mom and just gave birth to my second child, Anya Marie, 3 weeks ago.

Holly Morphet
-- Remember that I answered I'd been to the Weber High track 50+ times? Getting my body and mind in shape has led me to the place I am now. I'm about to go back to school--just figured out yesterday that I have been awarded a grant. I'll also be working as Taylor Canyon Elementary's art teacher and continuing teaching at Ogden Blue on 25th Street, while trying to find time to work on revising a book I've written about new experiences. If anyone's ever wondered what giant Columbian queen ants taste like, I've found out. Finally, I've found a special niche in the art world with portraits made using rubber stamps, and plan on doing my first serious series to be submitted to art galleries in and outside of Utah.

Megan Murray Gibson-- Where to start...I guess ten years ago I would've been lifeguarding and taking my senior trip with friends to Lake Powell. Then I headed to Dixie State College in St. George where I finished my Associates Degree in a year and stayed down there to work that summer. By the way, I love St. George and hope to end up there someday permanently. Then switching gears to the other side of the state I headed to Utah State University for my Bachelors in Elementary Education. So after my first year there, I worked in Alaska for the summer for the tour company, Holland America. I would ride the tour trains serving the tourists who traveled from Anchorage to Fairbanks and back again. Alaska was gorgeous and you all need to make it up there sometime. After my second year at USU I took a job in Carmel Valley, California as a camp counselor at Douglas Ranch Camps. What a beautiful area (near Monterey) and such a fun experience! After that with only my student teaching left to do I decided to student teach in Houston, Texas as the option became available when a recruiter attended USU and mentioned it and the availability of job placements after our student teaching. I wasn't crazy about staying in Texas forever, but four months sounded fun. I'd never been there and am always up for an adventure and a chance to see somewhere new. So a few of us headed down. My four months turned out to be much longer, though, as I met a very lively and fun returned missionary named Zach Gibson in the Singles Ward the first week. Needless to say, after I graduated, I decided to stay on teaching the rest of the year and Zach and I were married that summer of 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We've traveled together on a cruise to Progresso, Cozumel, and Belize. We've also been to New York; Veracruz, Mexico and all throughout the southern states. So four months turned into 5 years there in Houston living in Humble, Spring, and Pasadena as my husband worked on his Chiropractic Degree and I taught 5th, 6th, and 8th grade math coaching volleyball, basketball, and track the last three years. I had a blast teaching and coaching, but boy was I busy. Teachers definitely don't get paid what they're worth and for what they go through. It was at the end of my 5th year that our daughter, Andi, arrived and I've been able to stay home with her for the past two years loving every minute. In the mean time Zach decided he wanted to be an ER Doctor instead of a chiropractor and so we've been living in Fort Worth, Texas the last two years while he's been attending med school. We're due in two weeks with our second child, a baby boy. We've got quite a few more years to go in school, but we're so happy. Wish we could be there with you guys to celebrate and hope all is well with you. Feel free to visit Texas any time. Who knows? You may never leave. Lots of love...

Celeste Natter Whipple-- My husband and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary earlier this month and it has been eventful. We have three beautiful angels who keeps us on our toes constantly. Nikki is 5 and starting kindergarten this year, Jenny is 4 and loves to dress up as a princess and Brooke is 2 creating such havoc its all I can do to just make it to bed at night. As full as they make my life I am also going to be student teaching this fall in the Brigham City elementary schools so that I can graduate this fall.

Adam Olson-- In the last ten years I served in the Tuscan Arizona mission. I married Breanne Miller (we met at BYU-she's from Dallas, TX) in May 2006 I graduated for BYU April 07 with a degree in Economics, and then we lived in Austin, TX for a year while I worked on a Master's Degree in Accounting at the University of Texas. After graduation, we headed back to Utah, and lived in Heber City for a little over two and half years where I worked in Park City for an accounting firm. We've recently moved to College Station, TX where I am working on a PhD in accounting at Texas A& M with an emphasis in tax research. I hope to be a professor and researcher once I am finished with school. We plan to be here for 4 years. In the mix of all of this, we've had two boys, Tucker born in Austin August 2008 and Charles "Charlie" born November 2010. Life is good and we stay busy.

Megan Overman Dinsdale--
after graduating from Weber, I attended Dixie State College where I graduated in 2003 with my Associates of Science. I then transferred to Utah State & met my husband, Ross Dinsdale. Even though he graduated from Fremont, we still got married in September of 2004. I graduated from Utah State in 2006 with a degree in Health Education with an emphasis in Community Health. I worked for the Tobacco Prevention & Control Program at the Utah Department of Health in Salt Lake & managed the Curves in Hyrum, Utah until December of that year we had out first child, Annabelle. The next Spring, after my husband also graduated from Utah State, we left the Happy Valley of the North for the Happy Valley of the South. We now live in Lehi, Utah and have been here for 4 and a half years. We also added to our family when Evan was born in June of 2009. I am a stay at home mom with my two kids and I love it...most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment